Prof Dr. Akbar Ali
Chairman / Professor
Tel: (041) 8792050
- To build up the national reputation in Physics education and research.
- To become a leader in producing highly professional and motivated physicists.
- To provide high ranked ground for the scientific research and understanding of nature.
- To prepare our worthy students for the future leadership in the fields of education, research institutes and industry.
- To polish the competence in Physics of our researchers.
- To prepare students to carry out advanced research in active areas of Physics.
Keeping in view the needs of the 21st century, the Department of Physics has focused activity based learning. The Faculty of Physics has offered research in different branches of Physics like Plasma Physics, Medical Physics and Spectroscopy etc. The conferences, seminars and workshops have been proposed for the students to provide in-depth understanding of Modern Physics.
|1||Dr. Akbar Ali||Professor|
|2||Mr. Shahbaz Bhatti||Assistant Professor|
|3||Mr. Shamoon ul Islam||Lecturer|
|4||Mr. Abdur Rehman||Lecturer|
|5||Ms. Nasba Nazeer||Lecturer|
Eligibility:F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent or F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with
Mathematics as additional subject
Duration:04 Years (08 Semesters)
Merit:Basic criteria + 20 marks of Hafiz-e-Quran (if applicable)
M. Sc. Physics
Eligibility:At least 2nd Division in BSc with one of the following combinations (with at least 45% marks in Physics)
- Physics + Math A + Math B
- Physics + Math General + any other Science subject
Merit:Total Marks + Subject marks + 20 Marks for Hafiz-e-Quran
Duration:02 Years (04 Semesters)