The faculty at at UOS Lyallpur Campus Faisalabad is very actively involve in research activities. The recent publication of various researchers are listed below:
- A research paper of Dr. Saira Shehzadi, Chairperson, Department of Chemistry has been published, titled “HOMOBIMETALLIC (Sn, Sn) COMPLEXES WITH [2-DITHIOCARBOXY(methyl)AMINO] ACETIC ACID: SYTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION AND BIOLOGICAL STUDIES ” In the Iran J Sci Technol Trans Sci.
- A research paper of Mr. Dawood Ahmad, Lecturer, Department of Education has been published, titled “1st International Conference Bridging the Gap through 5Es (Education, Equity, Entrepreneurship, Employability & Empowerment ”in Faculty of Social and Behavioral Science, UOS.
- Muhammad Sajjad Ansari, Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences has been published 14 research papers, titled “THERIOGENOLOGY, ANIMAL REPRODUCTION SCIENCE, PAKISTAN JOURNAL OF ZOOLOGY, AVIAN BIOLOGY, ANDROLOGY, REPRODUCTION IN DOMESTIC ANIMALS, ANIMAL REPRODUCTION SCIENCE, THAI JOURNAL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE, APLLIED ANIMAL RESEARCH AND BUFFALO BULLETIN” during 2016
- A research paper of Mr. Dawood Ahmad, Lecturer, Department of Education has been published, titled “Online Professional Development Issues of O Level Teachers in Pakistan” in the International Conference on Distance Education and E-Learning (ICDEEL – 2016) scheduled on December 19-20-2016 at Quaid-e-Azam Auditoriam, ISB organized by the Directorate of Distance Education, International Islamic University, ISB
- A research paper of Rana Manzoor Ahmad, Lecturer, Department of Zoology has been published, titled “Description of Sivalhippus Nagriensis Fossils from the Middle Siwaliks of Chakwal, Punjab” in the well reputed journal “BIOLOGIA (Pakistan)” December 2016